A voice from an unborn baby!

Today, most of the time, we come across several incidents of abortion being taking place in various parts of the world. Some countries have made it legal such as Canada, China, US, and Vietnam. Whereas, there also exists countries, where abortion is considered to be a taboo.

Though abortion is a crime, still according to me, I feel it should be carried out to save the life of women, and at times, to save the life of the child. We do come across reports where teenagers get involved in affairs and end up getting themselves pregnant. Though it might not be purposefully, but it happens.

No matter what, the moment a child starts developing inside you, you become a mother deep within your soul. And hence, it becomes a tough journey, if things are not in your favor. Well, I am writing a short conversation between an unborn child and her mother.



Baby: Hey! Mother! I just came to this beautiful place and do you where is it? It’s your tummy mommy.

Mother: What? I just conceived you! Whoa…I am feeling so great.

Baby: Mommy, are you really happy?

Mother: Yes, child! I am! You are a beautiful part of me now, which completes me. I am on cloud nine dear.

Baby: Hooo! I am so glad! Mommy, I love your heart beat. It has become my favorite lullaby. And mommy, you are consuming awesome food. It’s so tasty.

Mother: The feel is an unexplainable child! I am loving your kicks! Ouch… It hurts but I am enjoying those tiny feet tingling.

Baby: Did you tell Daddy about me? Is he happy? I am sure you both might have thought a great name for me? And tell him, Mommy, that I am a girl, and please buy new clothes for me. I am your baby!

A long silence, a pause that shattered the mom.

Baby: What happened mommy? Why aren’t you replying? Ah, I guess you came to meet Daddy. Whoa, I am excited too!

Mother to her boyfriend/lover – Listen, dear! Since past few weeks, I experienced the symptoms of pregnancy and I met a doctor.

He – And what did he say? (confused, desperate, tensed)

She – Dear! I am happy to say that yes, I have conceived and our little one is growing within me. I am so happy dear. Now, it’s time, let’s take up our relation officially and let the world embrace us as a couple.

He – Are you mad dear? It’s not possible! I am not ready for a marriage now. I am not yet prepared to take up the responsibility. Be practical and think about our future. We are still not matured enough to handle life.

She – (broken, shattered, devastated) What am I supposed to do? Was it my fault? Why are you getting frustrated? That’s our bundle of joy and we made it.

He – I am not angry. I know I should be happy at this point but I do not want to give my child a boring life. I want to give him everything in this world, from materialistic pleasure to mental peace and love. And I am not ready for it now. We can make love again and get a healthy baby next time.

She – What do you mean? (Surprised and shocked)

He – Abort!

She – No, I can’t (She leaves the place in tears)

At night, while she was recollecting about what her guy told her, a sudden voice from within her.
Baby – What happened mommy? I heard you talking to Daddy. He was not happy. And mommy, what is abortion? Why did you cry after hearing that?

Mother – Aww my child! I Love you! Your Daddy loves you a lot. It’s just that he can’t take the responsibility of handling you at present. But, we both love you and you will be here amongst us very soon.

Phone rings. It was him.

She – Why did you call? Did your mind change?

He – I just called you to inform that if you go ahead with this pregnancy, I am all ready to leave you. If you need me, love me and respect our relation, kindly abort this child. I have nothing else to say. I explained everything. Hope you would choose me.

She – Tears filled her eyes and she started to cry out aloud in a great pain.

Baby – Mother, wait, wait! What happened? Why are you crying? Daddy is so cruel, he made you cry. I am here for you Mommy. Just wait and then, I will be in your arms forever.

Mother – Your Daddy wants me to abort you. He doesn’t want you now. But I love him a lot and cannot lose him. If you come, he won’t be there with us anymore and you will have to grow up without a father. I do not want that to happen.

Baby – Oh Mommy! Please, please do not kill me. I am your baby. I have tiny feet and hands, a small pumping heart, and moreover, I guess I am as pretty as you, mommy. Please, Mommy, your baby needs you badly. I want to hug you, feel you and kiss you. I am sure Daddy will accept us.

Mother – No replies…Slept off with tears in eyes.

Next day, she visits a hospital and gets ready for the abortion after meeting the doctor. She talks to her baby one last time.

Mother – Child! I am your mother and will be yours forever. I have no option left before me other than taking this painful step. You will be alive in my mind, and soul as long as I am alive. Forgive me as well as your father. We both love you and will meet you soon, somewhere in near future.

Baby – I understand Mommy! I want to see you and Daddy together and happy. But, I hope abortion is not painful. Pray for me mother. Tell Daddy, I love him as much as I love you. I will miss you, mommy.

(Doctor with scissors)

Baby – Ah! Mommy, it’s painful. That doctor is poking needles and scissors into my paradise. He is chopping me and it’s hurting like hell. Ask him to stop, please. Mommy! Help!

After few hours, she saw the chopped little fingers, arms, feet, and brain in a bowl – all set for dumping. And she realized, she failed as a mother, as a woman. She regretted everything. She killed her child just to save her relationship. Once she reached home, she hugged her boyfriend and wailed for a long time.



He – It’s okay. I know it’s a sin that we have committed. But, I am sure, our child won’t curse us. We will bring her back one day.

Baby – (After reaching heaven, she met an angel, cladded in a beautiful dress.) Oh, beautiful angel, please ask Lord to forgive my parents for what they did. They have promised me to bring me back again. Bless them always.


I do not know; will this convey all the emotions of an unborn child who is being aborted at a later stage. But, this is for all the couples out there. Making out is a wonderful pleasure in every relationship but never allow that pleasure to kill a tiny one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E – Rickshaws: Advantages and Disadvantages

Credit card - Advantages and Disadvantages