A feeling of True Love!!!

Everyone has that someone “special” in their life. And yes, today I have got one too! Having someone very near and close to you as a best friend, as the best partner, sometimes who acts as your parent, is a great blessing.

The one very close to my soul, after my parents, comes Suni. It’s been more than two long years since I met him. He has been a wonderful part of my life since day one. It is an unthinkable aspect to even wonder a life without him.

I haven’t met anyone till date in my life who used to care a lot for me. Even in the moments of our fight, I have always found him standing next to me, protecting me. Seeing him smile makes me a hundred times happier.

He has always bought out the best in me and has tried to make me a perfect person by chasing away all my negative thoughts. Cannot even dare to think of a day when I shall loose him.



It is lucky when you find a find a best friend in your partner. And yes, I found that in him. I have seen the pain in his eyes when I suffer. And yes, I may be lucky to have him with me all through my life. I consider, it, indeed as a great blessing.

Certain things cannot be expressed through words, but, it can be definitely conveyed through our love. The only prayer and the only thing, I ask to the almighty is that – Let me not lose him because he makes me what I am today!

Loads of Love
Motte <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E – Rickshaws: Advantages and Disadvantages

Credit card - Advantages and Disadvantages